ProPatch+™ The Future of Nutrient Delivery
Professional Line of Topical Supplement Patches
- Gold standard Medical Grade Patch Technology
- 40% of Adults have difficulty swallowing pills
- All natural, gluten free, latex free, and NO Fillers & Binders (Most pills contain over 50% fillers & binders)
- Physician formulated
- Clinically tested ingredients known to correlate with specific aesthetic treatments and for a total health and wellness lifestyle
- Sold through professionals and NOT sold on Amazon.
- Made in the USA and the quality and satisfaction is guaranteed.
- The technology behind ProPatch+™ was originally designed for post-bariatric surgery patients who had difficulty with their vitamins & nutrients and required IV supplements. With our transdermal patch technology, these patients could receive nutrients into the bloodstream with ease and better compliance.
- Available in 90-Day and 30-Day packs. Use 1 patch per day of each patch.
- Wear all 3 patches – The ingredients of each patch complement each other without excessive duplication of ingredients.
SO SMALL, SO SIMPLE, YET EFFECTIVE !
ProPatch+™ technology delivers natural ingredients with a small transdermal patch.
The ingredients pass into the dermis and circulatory system without having the reduced GUT absorption, therefore higher concentrations of the natural ingredients are absorbed.
DITCH PILLS FOR A PATCH
ProPatch+™ are trademarks of their respective owners. Medical Purchasing Resource is a licensed Distributor and representative of ProPatch+™ products. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Any product names, logos, brands and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the medpurchasing.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Medical Purchasing Resource may provide Product information, including technical information, specifications, recommendations, literature, and other materials (collectively “Product Information”) for Customer’s convenience in Customer’s selection of Products. The accuracy or completeness of Product information is not guaranteed and is subject to change without notice. No license under any Medical Purchasing Resource or third party intellectual property rights is granted or implied with this Product Information. Customer is solely responsible for evaluating and selecting Products and determining whether each Product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for Customer’s use and method of application.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION