Disclaimer: “The DermaFrac™ treatment is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and is not intended to affect the structure or any function of the human body.
Genesis Biosystems - DermaFrac C - Micro-Protrusion + Infusion + Mechanical Exfoliation
Genesis Biosystems – DermaFrac C™ – Micro-Protrusion + Infusion + Mechanical Exfoliation
Derma Frac™ C
The Derma Frac™ C is a dual-modality platform, that offers non-invasive micro-exfoliation treatment that debrides the skin, while simultaneously applying topical serums to address specific goals for skin conditioning.
Compact and Powerful
- Two modalities
- Simple-to-use interface design
- 2 handpieces for customizable procedure options
- Disposable exfoliation and micro-protrusion tips, and cartridges
- No anesthetic required
- No downtime
More Infusion means more results
- Pain Free, no topical anesthetic
- Facilitates micro-protrusion with simultaneous topical infusion
- Improved appearance of the skin
- Faster, more treatments per day
- Safer, more predictable
- Greater profits
Deliver rejuvenating topical solutions with no pain or downtime for improved texture and luminosity of the skin.
DermaFrac™ C is ideal for:
2. Travel between multiple rooms or locations
3. Aestheticians, spas, home-based offices, sole proprietors
DermaFrac™ C eliminates:
2. the need for anesthesia
3. risk for darker skin types
4. complications and expense of laser treatments & heat issues
- Bio-Barrier™ disposable tip cap design eliminates concerns of viral or bacterial cross-contamination
- Provides optimal control of the peel depth for a gentle exfoliation or a deeper peel customized to the skin being treated
Now offering a crystal free mechanical exfoliation to the DermaFrac C platform, now two procedure modalities in a compact portable system!
Customize Each Treatment:
See Our Results – click here for Before / After Photos:
Orders may be submitted via Order Form via Fax or scanned Email. Thank you.