Which Serum is Better for Your Med Spa?
Hydrodermal infusion treatments have become very popular in recent years, with many spas offering the service to clients who want to experience the benefits of deep cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration without the downtime of traditional dermabrasion. With the popularity of hydrodermal infusion on the rise, so has the availability of different serums that can be used during the treatment to achieve a variety of skin goals. Two of the most popular and effective serums are Hydrafacial® serums and Ageless Serums, but which one is better for your med spa? In this blog post, we’ll compare both serums to help you make an informed decision for your spa.
Hydrafacial® serums are specially formulated to work with the Hydrafacial® device, a popular and innovative hydrodermal infusion machine. Hydrafacial® products are designed to target a variety of skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and excess oil production. Some of the most popular Hydrafacial® serums include:
- Britenol: This product contains antioxidants and skin brightening ingredients to help improve skin tone and texture. It’s great for clients with hyperpigmentation or dull skin.
- Derm Builder: This serum is designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production and increasing skin elasticity.
- GlySal Peel: This contains a combination of glycolic and salicylic acid to deeply exfoliate and unclog pores. It’s ideal for clients with acne-prone or oily skin.
Hydrafacial® serums are not only effective, but they’re also very easy to use. They come in pre-packaged vials that can be easily attached to the Hydrafacial® device, making the treatment process quick and seamless.
Ageless Serums are designed to be used with any hydrodermal infusion machine, not just the Hydrafacial® device. They’re formulated with a combination of natural ingredients and medical-grade peptides to address a variety of skin concerns, including aging, dehydration, and hyperpigmentation. Some of the most popular Ageless Serums include:
- Pure Aqua PlusHA: This product is ideal for clients with dry or dehydrated skin. It contains hyaluronic acid and other ingredients to deeply hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Skin Brightening PLUS: This serum contains vitamin C and other brightening ingredients to help reduce the appearance of dark spots and promote a more even skin tone.
- Growth Factor Infusion: This is designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production and improving skin texture.
Ageless Serums are also very easy to use and can be adjusted to accommodate different clients’ skin types and concerns.
Which Serum is Better for Your Med Spa?
Both Hydrafacial® and Ageless Serums are effective and offer a range of benefits for clients. Ultimately, the choice of which to use will depend on the specific needs and goals of your med spa and clients. If you’re already using the Hydrafacial® device at your med spa, it may be more convenient and cost-effective to use Hydrafacial® products. On the other hand, if you’re using a different hydrodermal infusion machine, or if you want more flexibility in the types of treatments you offer, Ageless Serums may be a better fit. At Med Purchasing, we recommend trying Ageless Serums, as it can save you up to 80% off the Hydrafacial® prices, with similar results.
It’s important to note that both Hydrafacial® and Ageless Serums are medical-grade products and should only be used by trained professionals. Be sure to check that your staff is properly trained and certified to use these products before incorporating them into your med spa services.
The decision of whether to use Hydrafacial® serums or Ageless Serums for your med spa’s hydrodermal infusion treatments ultimately comes down to what’s best for your business and clients. Both options offer a range of benefits and can be customized to meet the unique needs of each individual client. By choosing the right one for your med spa, you can ensure that your clients are receiving the best possible hydrodermal infusion treatment, and that your business is offering top-quality service that keeps clients coming back.